SEO Tools, why do we need them? Well as a digital agency who provides SEO Perth services, we can’t stress enough the importance of having your website ranked high within the search engines. When people want to search for information where do they go? Google.
If you can’t be found then no one is going to buy your product or use your services, so when it comes to Search Engine Optimization, we need SEO tools just like a mechanic needs tools to work on car mechanical problems.
SEO tools help you understand your website better, enabling you to fix on page SEO problems, get more in-depth information about your competitors but more importantly assist your websites search engine keyword rankings.
Top 30 SEO Tools
We’ve compiled our list of top 30 SEO tools must-haves to help you improve your websites overall search rankings enabling you to generate more traffic to your website.
6. SEMRush – Analyze your competitors and how they’re doing with search engines.
7. Similar Web – Intelligence tool for competitors Websites, Ads and Social Pages.
8. Ispionage – Steal Your Competitors’ Traffic & Uncover Their Conversion Strategy.
9. SEO SpyGlass – Discover how your competitors got to the top of the search rankings.
WordPress SEO Plugins
10. Yoast SEO – Number 1 plugin for technical and content optimization of your website.
11. WP SEO HTML Sitemap – Creates a Google Friendly HTML Sitemap.
12. WP Fastest Cache – Improves the overall speed of your website.
13. WP Smush–Optimizes and compresses all images on your website.
Keyword Research and Analysis Tools
14. Google Keyword Planner – The best tool to begin keyword research.
15. KWfinder – Find hundreds of hidden keywords with low SEO difficulty in seconds.
16. Wordtracker – Get high-performing keywords in minutes.
17.Keyword Tool – Get 750+ Google keyword suggestions for free.
Keyword Rank Checker Tools
18.Search Latte – A tool that will let you see your keyword’s SERPS for any country and language.
19. Rank Checker by SERPs – Free keyword rank & SERP checker.
20. SEO Rank Tracker – Get accurate rankings data to track the real results of your SEO campaign
SEO Browser Extensions
21. MozBar – The MozBar provides easy access to powerful SEO tools and data while you surf the web.
22. SEOquake – A popular and handy analytic seo-tool for Firefox, Chrome and Opera browsers.
23. Alexa Traffic Rank – Get quick and easy access to a site’s Alexa Traffic Rank and sites linking in
24. Grammarly – Grammarly helps you write mistake-free across the web.
Backlink and Broken Link Checker Tools
25. Majestic – Link intelligence tools for SEO and Internet PR and Marketing.
26.Monitor Backlinks – Check your bad backlinks and your competitor’s good backlinks.
27. Broken Link Check – This tool not just tells you which of your hyperlinks are dead but where.
28. Dead Link Checker – Dead Link Checker crawls your website, identifying broken links for you to correct.
Website Malware Scanner
29. Sucuri Site Check – Check your website for known malware, blacklisting status, and website errors.
Mobile SEO Check
30. Vary – Check your website for any mobile SEO Issues.
Other Useful SEO Tools
1. Linkio – SEO tool that helps you plan, track, automate, and report on link building campaigns.